Watermelon Mint Margaritas are the most refreshing summer cocktail! Fresh watermelon is blended with tequila, lime juice, and an easy homemade mint simple syrup. These margaritas are so pretty and so delicious!
I bet they would be delicious next to a pool or on the beach or basically anywhere that it’s hot!
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup silver tequila
- mint leaves and lime wedges, to garnish
How to make a Watermelon mint Margaritas
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, stir in mint leaves. Let steep for 10 minutes. Remove mint leaves.
- In a blender, combine watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and half of the mint syrup (use more if you like a sweeter drink). Blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses filled with ice. Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.