COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. www.cancuntequilatasting.com collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Telephone number
- Payment information
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Reference web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How we collect information
www.cancuntequilatasting.com collects and receives information from you in the following ways:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be kept for up to 30 days after your account is closed. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or recording purposes in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not personally identify you can be kept indefinitely.
How we use your information
www.cancuntequilatasting.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service, as well as monitor the use of our Service.
- For other purposes. NEGOCIOS ALTERNOS Y VENTAS DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing activities.
- To contact you. NEGOCIOS ALTERNOS Y VENTAS DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. will contact you by e-mail, telephone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication regarding features, products, services, or security updates, if necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. NEGOCIOS ALTERNOS Y VENTAS DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. will use the non-specific information collected to improve our marketing initiatives.
- Customer order management. Your e-mail address, telephone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used to manage orders placed through our Service.
- Administrative information. Your personal data will be used in the operation and management of the website.
How we share your information
NEGOCIOS ALTERNOS Y VENTAS DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. will share your information, if applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. NEGOCIOS ALTERNOS Y VENTAS DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Sharing with third parties
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. It must retain your information only for the duration revealed at the time of requesting or receiving such information. The third-party service provider must not collect, sell or further use your personal information except to the extent necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons which include:
- Statistical information. Your information may be shared with online analysis tools in order to track and analyze website traffic.
- Payment processing services (like Stripe).
Your information may be disclosed for other reasons, including:
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or injunctions.
- Responding to complaints about your use of our Service in violation of third-party rights.
Cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly can be set without your permission. All other cookies must be approved before being set in the browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Strictly Necessary Cookies enable core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors across different websites, e.g. content partners, and banner networks. These cookies can be used by companies to create a visitor interest profile or show relevant advertisements on other websites.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, for example with analytical cookies. These cookies cannot be used to directly identify a particular visitor.
The security of your information is important to us. www.cancuntequilatasting.com uses a series of security measures to prevent misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have provided to us. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us, you are accessing our service at your own risk.
NEGOCIOS ALTERNOS Y VENTAS DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend that you review the privacy practices of the other websites you interact with and determine the appropriateness of those practices.
For any questions, you can contact us through the following channels:
Name: NEGOCIOS ALTERNOS Y VENTAS DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V.
Address: Blvd. Kukulcan 14.5, Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancun, Q.R. We are located on the pier Jungle Tour Cancun next to Fred’s restaurant.
Telephone: +52 998 810 9838