This Mexican Mule is a must for all tequila lovers! Made with spicy ginger beer, tequila, lime and pineapple, this easy sipper just needs a side of chips and salsa – and a lazy afternoon or evening!
- 1 ½ oz. Tequila Silver or Reposado
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 wedge pineapple
- 4 oz. ginger beer
How to make a Mexican Mule
- Combine the lime wedge and pineapple (if using) in the bottom of a chilled glass or moscow mule mug.
- Muddle the lime with the pineapple.
- Add tequila and stir.
- Add ice and top with the ginger beer.
- For a spicy variation, muddle a slice or two of a jalapeno in the bottom of the glass or mug!
- If you plan on making this cocktail for a crowd:
- Use ¼ oz. fresh lime juice per drink.
- Combine the tequila and the lime juice and stir in the pineapple if using.
- For each drink, measure out 1 ¾ oz. of the tequila and lime mixture.
- Top each with ginger beer and garnish with lime slices or wedges!